BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Positive Evaluation of Borehole Mining - Han, page-58

1. 64 Posts.
    re: Ann: Positive Evaluation of Borehole Mini... Swissboy,

Yes, I live in Colorado. I own 70 acres and a small place in the Tallahassee area. It is not a secret - it is public record. Yes, I am associated with TAC. I do some minor work for TAC, but very little in the scheme of things since I have a full time job and limited expertise on the subject of mining. However, I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent and always willing to learn. As an owner in the Tallahassee area, I have a vested interest in what happens in this area.

I have never hidden my association with TAC or my concerns regarding this project. I have never misrepresented where I stood and always filled out the required disclosure information on my posts.

I don't think it is necessary to include a disclaimer on every post I make when it is not required for everyone. I suspect most people that post in this forum already know who I am, but I will consider your request.

I believe in honest communication and a healthy exchange of dialogue is a good thing regardless of our individual positions on a topic.

I have three cats, I enjoy photography. Is this enough of a disclosure to allow you to answer what I think were legitimate observations/questions? Thanks!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.