BIT 2.63% 3.7¢ biotron limited

I get it.I have a buy waiting further down the list as I think...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I get it.I have a buy waiting further down the list as I think the market manipulation is not over yet.

I am not as brave as you though and have a nice entry point so will continue to hold.

In the words of a mate who is not professional, just obsessed and studies the market almost every waking hour.
    Referring to this morning's madness:

"1st 5 min Price opened at 10.5, high 10.7 then dropped to 8.6. As we suspected, all the strong hands put in sell orders to flush out the buys. Made a 6.5% profit in 5 minutes."

This is not an easy stock to hold at times. It is a major target for day traders and gets manipulated regularly.
    How many time has the price gone down on confirmation of goals achieved. (Not a question). It happens a lot.

Even the ASX gave out a speeding ticket that turned out to be completely unfounded, but did major damage.

I have read a few things on here during the last few days that are extremely clever.
    Not everyone has the time to see where well written scary viewpoints have cherry-picked their data.

This is not an attack on you. You have your own reasons and I think you are brave to sell off at this stage of the game.

I hope you time it right, it is good to have good people along on a successful ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $38.58K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 511933 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 93887 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.