BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Hey Oak, I have a different position. I think we are closer than...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hey Oak,
    I have a different position. I think we are closer than we've ever been to securing a commercial deal with a big pharma and here's why:

The outbreak of C19 enabled companies like Biotron the golden opportunity to progress any likely compound through the usual lengthy protocols with the FDA's introduction of their "Fast Track" Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP).

As stated on the FDA's website,Pre IND (Investigative New Drug) as part of the CTAP process is strongly encouraged by the FDA as "it is key to expediating comprehensive Pre IND advice (which we have just received!!), more rapid review of the subsequent IND and more rapid clinical trial initiation." ... simply put, anyone who is serious about developing a C19 drug would start with Pre IND as it is the most efficient strategy in progressing their drug through CTAP.

From Biotron's announcement yesterday "we now have a clear directive for the design of a phase 2 study."
    In terms of funding or a partner, it will certainly be easier to attract, now the FDA have given BIT225 the thumbs up to investigate further.
    Biotron have announced the results of 3 very successful trials in the last 6 months and their announcement yesterday would indicate the company has been thorough during the FDA application process and by doing so has set the foundations to move BIT225 through CTAP as quickly as possible.

You predicted this time last year the share price would be $1.10 by xmas so as a current investor I hope your prediction of 5c is way off too but certainly a critical factor is time and how quickly Biotron can progress with their phase 2 trial and the FDA's CTAP program.
    Fundamentally what will significantly send the SP north is a commercial deal and the further we head down this path certainly increases that likelyhood.
    The potential here is real.

Good luck to you Oak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.