BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

I have held BIT since Feb 2020. At that time I recall that they...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I have held BIT since Feb 2020. At that time I recall that they had some (was it 23?) different compounds with activity for coronavirus (not necessarily COVID 19). The CP was at 16.5 cents then everything went quiet, the price sagged, and I mentally wrote it off for COVID (and HIV etc).
    Then there was the announcement of COVID mouse trials where 5 mice lived happily ever after and 5 didn't.

There is a lot of work to design and execute a single trial. Let alone multiple trials in multiple countries, to present in a form suitable to attract interest from Big Pharma.
    Reporting half way through a trial is of limited value to shareholders and takes effort and time better spent elsewhere.
    Don't confuse lack of announcements from lack of progress which can be stepwise and slow. Their stated aim is to rapidly progress with the viroporin work. It is frustrating for shareholders but this was never going to be a fast buck stock. I think they need a lot more runs on the board to become really valuable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.