IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Clarification of the distinction bb213 is an expanded lung...

1. 4,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8310
    Clarification of the distinction bb213 is an expanded lung inflammation programthat replaces just pursuing an EUA for only ARDS patients with Covid19.

Its not this instead of that - its lets broaden the terms of reference / definition and get this underway asap with the much broader patient application to multiple inflammatory related diseases that this potential medication will treat / alleviate.

Following the meeting with FDA, Incannex will combine its ARDS/SAARDS and pulmonary neutrophilia
    (COPD, asthma, and bronchitis) development activities into a common project and IND, which Incannex
    will refer to as its lung inflammation program herein.

The expanded lung inflammation development program contrasts with the former plan to pursue an
    Emergency Use Authorisation (‘EUA’) IND for only ARDS patients with COVID-19.Combining the
    programs into a single IND submission markedly increases the patient cohort to include those with
    bronchitis, asthma, COPD, SAARDS, ARDS and COVID-19 ARDS; increasing the scope and economic
    potential of the program.

See the green bb123 - combine the programs ....its an endorsement of what is potentially on the table here from IHL, as recognised by the pre eminent authoritative regulatory organisation in the US. ...thats my read if it assists you interpretation in any way. smile.png
    Approval has huge positive implications for the company going forward from this point IMO

just my own opinions as always and open for close scrutiny as always

highlighting by for emphasis only
    Consolidation around 27c expected before the next leg up IMO -
    GLA

Last edited by Flectional: 22/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.