MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

"Don’t know if you’ve ever developed a project or built a house...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "Don’t know if you’ve ever developed a project or built a house but it’s almost a given that plans change and timelines can blowout."

I agree on the uncertainty of plans and timelines, HongFang, I do. The only thing is, the man himself in his September presentation removed the "Aug" in "Aug/Sep" to become "Sep", and just 2 weeks before the end of Sep, someone here in this forum asked the company if funding would still be finalised on time (i.e. end of Sep), to which the person on the call said yes rather affirmatively. So that's a false assurance that was given rather sloppily. If you were sure and advised some SHs over the phone that it would be finalised in 2 weeks, it'd better be that way. Hence my confusion (and self-made inferences) about why the negotiation took that long.

I don't call the company because their responses over the phone are meaningless anyway. If even the formal announcements in ASX are not adhered to so many times, telephone answers are even much less binding. Why would I trust those?

Anyway, thanks for your answer, Hong Fang. Hope it turns out to be as planned. My viewpoint has been that Lindsay has handled communication very very poorly, but the opportunity itself is good enough to keep holding to see the light of day.
    Last edited by riverflows: 14/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.