IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

precious metals have not helped us.. I hate to admit it but IVR...

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    precious metals have not helped us..

I hate to admit it but IVR has now joined the ranks of stocks I used to look at in other threads and feel sorry for the long suffering holders..

I am still an IVR believer and I hold enough to 'get out of jail' if we make a discovery but that is just it.. the only case for IVR has always been, like every other junior, the possibility that a significant discovery is made on the tenements they are currently drilling and that the discovery leads to an ore body.. discovery alone will be short lived euphoria with the smart heading for the exits and leaving a bit on the table in case the ore body materialises...

Of the stocks i have owned over the journey, not one has been able to follow up a 'discovery' with the holy grail of defining an economic ore body.. sure there has been profits and losses from spikes and sell offs, but these are just enough to keep one afloat..and interested enough to keep doing the research and monitoring the markets..

Because of my holding in IVR, it is too late for me to get out.. I would be too embarrassed to sell and to realise the paper loss that i am sitting on, having to justify this to my taxman and have it sitting in my file, never to be written off against a capital gain..

If I knew then what I know now.. hindsight is a wonderful thing

on a brighter note we could still be in for some cracking drill results!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $65.24K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222869 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 390235 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.