LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Positive High-Grade Lithium Results Continue at Colina, page-46

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Sector down - I'd reckon 80%+ of my lithiuum and EV watchlist is red today, some quite substantially.

And transient investors are easily flushed out; shorter term traders rarely grasp a deep understanding of stocks when they are in and out so quickly.

There's so much to like:
    • Fog's Block is showing signs of being similar to Colina. "The Company remains of the view that the mineralised footprint extends a significant distance of 12km from Colina Deposit."
    • It's the gift that keeps on growing: The Company has confirmed a new pegmatite discovery located approximately 6km to the SW of the Colina Deposit (Figure 3). ...Spodumene rich pegmatites have been intersected in SADD165 holes where on-site geologists have visually identified 17.78m of spodumene pegmatite mineralisation (cumulative).
    • "The Company remains confident that the potential for the Colina MRE footprint can increase along strike to the southwest and upgrade in resource category."

Mr Market will be up and down, traders will come and go. But the fundamentals of what LRS already has - and is on track to unearth in the near future - will not.
    Last edited by Wallstreetyips1: 28/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.396M 37.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6311996 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.