IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Positive IHL-675A in vivo results and FDA Pathway, page-104

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Great post Mickey. The key take out and reason I am heavily invested in IHL, besides the commercial and medical acumen on board - second to none re the CBD and Psychedelics sector IMO, is that the Company is not throwing darts with a "chance of success".

Not only is there evidence re the efficacy of CBD and Psychedelics from global studies but the specific applications that IHL is developing already have a massive head start from what is already known and indicated in the market especially for ARDS and Sleep Apnoea. The Psychedelics is all about the right research team, as this too has a wealth of evidence supporting application in mental health. There really is little doubt here given the host of global studies on how transformative this group of medicines are for PTSD, depression, palliative care, addictions etc... This is the new frontier (ironically an older one re precedent as is CBD also) of medical advancement. I think that IHL will be at the forefront of globally listed players in the Psychedelics space.

It is very gratifying to be an investor in a company that is genuine in contributing to health solutions that are meaningful and at a global scale. The fact that we have multiple projects, each at a Company maker level, is a significant de-risk. IMO IHL will be a $1 B plus company in the not too distant future. I actually think the ARDS project is already cementing that target.
    Last edited by andres: 24/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.