IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Positive IHL-675A in vivo results and FDA Pathway, page-98

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Well said, that’s why the synergistic response is paramount. And as demonstrated today, the theory has been scientifically proven. Extremely exciting.

This is also the reason I believe the psychedelics program will blow the lid off the share price for IHL. Anecdotally there is material evidence that psilocybin and MDMA (for example) has extremely positive efficacy in treating conditions like depression, PTSD and addiction.

Compass Pathways is the best listed analogue and trading at a MC of US$1.2 billion.

IHL will potentially have the first mover advantage being the only listed ASX company in the sector. Secondly and more importantly Dr Paul Liknaitzky is the most experienced researcher in Australia and one of only a handful of people globally with credibility in this sector. I know @andres has done a lot of background research in this space so perhaps he can add to this discussion where I’ve failed.

From my point of view IHL have the preeminent person in Australia and when this starts getting press coverage it will put IHL on the map. Genuinely... I don’t think the average person on HC understands just how significant his appointment is for this company.

Nonetheless, a spectacular announcement today and a very significant step forward in addressing this multi billion dollar unmet need. The numbers are mind boggling TBH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.