ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Positive Interim Data from ATH434-202 Phase 2 Clinical Trial, page-120

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

The straightforward answer to your questions is that, with such a large shareholder base and the general public holding less than 5%, maintaining the current share price level requires minimal effort. It won’t take much for institutional investors to repurchase shares from frustrated or impatient holders.

As I have previously stated, I am a holder with what I consider a substantial position, and I am committed to a long-term strategy, as I assume many others are. While rapid gains of 5x or 10x in a single day are appealing, I suggest those interested in day trading might want to explore other forums.

For those seeking stable and compounding returns in the interim, I recommend certain pharmaceutical and gold stocks with strong management and solid fundamentals.The potential returns could be remarkable, but Scott, I wouldn’t advise risking everything at this stage.

Sometimes it's wiser to be the second entrant into a trade rather than the first attempting to catch a falling knife. I will be stepping back from this discussion for a while. Keep up the solid postings.

See you at the top line 2025

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.238K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 100153405 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15415189 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.