ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

The straightforward answer to your questions is that, with such...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

The straightforward answer to your questions is that, with such a large shareholder base and the general public holding less than 5%, maintaining the current share price level requires minimal effort. It won’t take much for institutional investors to repurchase shares from frustrated or impatient holders.

As I have previously stated, I am a holder with what I consider a substantial position, and I am committed to a long-term strategy, as I assume many others are. While rapid gains of 5x or 10x in a single day are appealing, I suggest those interested in day trading might want to explore other forums.

For those seeking stable and compounding returns in the interim, I recommend certain pharmaceutical and gold stocks with strong management and solid fundamentals.The potential returns could be remarkable, but Scott, I wouldn’t advise risking everything at this stage.

Sometimes it's wiser to be the second entrant into a trade rather than the first attempting to catch a falling knife. I will be stepping back from this discussion for a while. Keep up the solid postings.

See you at the top line 2025

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.238K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 100153405 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15415189 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.