ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Absolute Roller Coaster of a day for me! I have been offline for...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Absolute Roller Coaster of a day for me! I have been offline for most of today and only got the chance to digest the results late this afternoon.

Firstly, Im absolutely wrapped with the trial results of the 202 study! Outlander2, as always, you have articulated the results to an absolute tee! I agree with everything you have listed here. I think a lot of investors here in Australia dont quite understand the magnitude of these results.

To put things in perspective, let me point out a very important fact that can't be underestimated. If todays announcement was the result of a registered Phase 3 trial, the FDA would have no problems giving us the stamp of approval to take our drug to market immediately. To either stabilize or improve a patient(s) condition with no safety issues is a massive achievement. Not taking into account these are long-term sufferers with no current remedial plan. Do nothing, and they are headed down a one-way road that will cause a lot of pain and suffering for all involved or prescribe a drug that has the potential to either slow the disease right down or maybe even reverse some symptoms & improve the current condition of the patient. The fact that our drug has proven to be safe makes it a no-brainer for them to approve!
    So, where to from here? Personally, the other big reason im pumped about the results is the fact they give Dr. Stamler a great platform to have open conversations with Big Pharma companies. Now, he has something tangible to discuss with these companies. Even though the primate study results from last year were compelling, nothing beats having achieved a successful trial in humans. I truly believe this gives Dr Stamler a massive leg up to get some serious conversations started about potential partnership and licensing deals. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we hear about some kind of MoU with a Big Pharma Corporation in the not to distant future.
    Another major factor that comes into play here is our cash flow.We have enough cash to get us through to the Jan 2025 "Double Blinded Placebo Study.""" I think Dr Stamler will want to either have the Phase 3 Trials funding locked in through a Partnership/Licensing Deal or potentially depending on the results, be prepared to potentially apply for "Fast Track Status" which is an early release of the drug to market. Either way, we will need a partner to help fund further trials or take over the manufacturing, marketing & distribution of our drug. I can't see BoD going down the CR path so close to the finish line. The BoD goal has always been to either sell or license our drug out to the best suitor.
    Either way, we are finally inching closer to reaching a positive resolution on our investment.
    Being an early riser, i usually go to bed early, but today, im going to wait patiently for the NASDAQ to open at 11:30pm AEST. The Yanks seem to have a greater understanding of the BioMed space, and if history is to repeat itself, i reckon ATHE is going to go off with a BANG! The NASDAQ has always led the charge when it comes to Alterity. Hopefully, today will be no different.
    Please excuse any spelling mistakes or punctuation errors with this post. It's been a long day, and im writing it on my phone so the eyes aren't functioning like they are supposed to.
    Well done to all investors here. I am more confident than ever that our investment in Alterity is finally going to pay off. By how much i can't be certain, but i know it's going to be a truckload more than 0.005.
    I hope you all have a terrific evening. Go ATH!!
    Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.18K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 52064257 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126697935 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.