NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Positive Lithium Downstream Processing Feasibility Results,MIN-NMT.AX, page-47

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Excellent point! Overlooked that! Yes, so from the $4830 cost the majority part ($3097) is the spodumene costs!! So the actual processing costs are only $1533!! That makes much more sense! That is even below the number NMX is quoting as production costs! Excellent!

So this is much much better then I originally thought. Should have taken more time to read and digest this I guess (was a bit stressed for time this morning (I am in Europe)). Thanks for pointing this out!!

Still the selling price is a bit too optimistic IMHO and I also think they should build it near to the mine or near to the port in Australia!

Anyway, this should be good for the SP! With last weeks 160% resource increase and this good DFS the SP should fly. Guess more people are suffering from the same confusion I had with this overlooking the fact that the spodumene is the main cost which is actually income for NMT if it comes from their own mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $54.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $96.17K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10150 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 24917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.