VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Positive Meetings with Key Tanzanian Government Officials, page-53

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    "Lets just sit back for a couple of weeks and see what unfolds." said Possum.

I couldn't agree more. Many seem to be overly concerned with such things as where Trevor is today, who is he seeing, if any one and what's he doing tomorrow? Why is he here, why is he there? Why aren't I getting continuous newsfeeds? No one's going to convert their options as the share price slowly plummets!! Aaarghh!

Let's keep a couple of things in mind. We invested in VRC as we had done our own research, due diligence and made the decision that that's where we'll put our hard earned after taking all the known risks into consideration. So first up, let's allow Trevor to do the job he's paid to do and one which he does very well.

Options expire in just over three weeks so holders don't have to make a concrete decision just yet. Management aren't going to let around four and a half million bucks slip away as the expiry date closes in. They aren't stupid and you can bet they have something up their sleeve which will see these funds deposited into our coffers one way or another.

Finance is a biggy as well. The announcement in early October that Exotix Capital will be orchestrating the $30m bond issue is significant. They don't just accept anyone that comes banging on their door looking to raise money. They would have done their homework on VRC and would have only committed to work with us knowing that they have an excellent chance of successfully completing a bond issue or otherwise for the amount required. Failure to do so would not look good on their C.V.

Of course there are other actors in play such as the all important mining licence, DFS etc but again, let's leave all this in the hands of the experts who are employed to work through these issues and tick each one off one at a time. In the meantime let's all take a deep breath and as Possum has suggested, see what unfolds. We're all here for the same reason and rightly or wrongly I believe there will be some very pleasant surprises between now an the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.73K 754.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 33755873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3153766 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.