TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

It was a disappointing day for the SP and one which would have...

1. 419 Posts.
    It was a disappointing day for the SP and one which would have tested many people's patience and decision to either enter TON in the first place or accumulate recently.
    I do believe in this company, obviously, because I'm still in and double digits in the red.
    I did like the conclusion from today's ANN as it again reminds me where it's heading IMO. The 'near term revenue' is what I like. Good luck all.

CONCLUSIONS
    The latest metallurgical results from the P66 zone confirms the high quality of the Nicanda Hill graphite and represent positive implications for potential downstream economics. Further, the strong results achieved in producing the bulk graphite concentrate further demonstrates the high quality of the Ancuabe graphite.
    The P66 zone and Ancuabe graphite are important additions to the Triton Minerals Graphite (
    TMG) product range and provide the Company with the potential to produce large volumes of high grade (high value) graphite in the full range of flake sizes, thereby accommodating a wider range of end-user requirements.
    Triton has a unique diversity of flake ranges and the Company continues working towards near term revenue with the YXGC joint ventures. Triton intends establishing TMG as a new global graphite-industry benchmark, by aiming to offer the world's lowest cost and most diversified graphite product range and becoming a long term reliable supplier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.892K 489.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82414 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 299990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.