ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    today we closed on the bottom of the range, which this for the 3rd time in the past 4 months.
    IMO, this will turn into a triple bottom and bounce again, just like has the past 2x previously.
    if anything, a good time to be adding, making entry and throw

fundamentally with regards to the timeline? do focus on the previous original Triton specified one.
    and please Do Not base any decision based on that GMP's timeline.
    as it is inconclusive and based upon a large amount of pure assumption.
    this does not mean the report is all bad or wrong, but again it is highly assumptive throughout.

why? well did you know that in the GMP equity report
    the word assumption is mentioned 26 times!
    the word assume is also mentioned 36 times

imo, that is a hell of a lot of assumption going on, whilst useful to offer insight and possibility.
    it can be counter productive also if you take it as gospel or fact as it then leaves room for error, IMO.

back to timeline and what could or maybe will happen?
    well, its clear to me with all the previous extra drilling, metallurgy and resource expansion coming that surely we also then need to be taking some of this into consideration, as too any short to med term JV updates or possible moves towards early production and unknown's whatever they may be, I certainly feel the logical thing would to  think about or consider is to allow for a partial delay in FS of some sort.

considering how much more extra is has also recently been baked into the FS, would it not be fair to say or hypothetically allow for some type of slight extension period of dont you think? one which would allow for P66 and Ancuabe and continued updates to be reflected in the current FS being conducted, would that not be fair?

I certainly feel it would be a smart move considering how much more it would bring to the table and how much it would save by not having to create a 2nd FS at a later date, when if the company came out with a ball park short delay of say an extra 3 months, then I feel that would be fair, advantageous and reasonable IMO.

but then that is me and having held since 2012, I can easily envisage any thought of partial delays.
    yet I also believe that any longer delays would likely test my patience a little too far.
    who of  you here remember a while ago listening to Syrians whining about their FS??

well I certainly remember listening to them harp on as they extended their FS by a whole Year.
    now imsho opinion this IS NOT going to be the case for Triton with our FS, no bloody way whatsoever!!!!

Ozpb, great post mate, and yes my post formatting is never as good as yours but its the points that matter in the text as we all know right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.