XAM 1.85% 5.5¢ xanadu mines ltd

Ann: Positive Metallurgical Results from Kharmagtai-XAM.AX, page-3

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Can't leave you on your lonesome all the time Saltpetie, but that is where you usually end up when posting here.

Back to the announcement, anything over 80% gold recovery is a very good bonus I reckon. I would have factored in copper in the high 80s (say 87%) and gold in the mid 70s (say 75%). Given the high gold to copper ratio this high gold recovery is quite significant. Let's hope larger bulk tests (dare I hope for bulk samples from a test decline) in a few years time deliver the same results.

I am going to guess at a worst case scenario and say it will require raising about $50 million at close to today's prices to get this to a bankable stage, so a 33% dilution. That should get the MC from the current $100 million up to about $400 million.

Waiting 3 or 4 years for what could be a bit over 100% return (or nothing) obviously doesn't interesting many on Hotcopper, but I have always enjoyed being a shareholder and liked many of the decisions made by management along the way. No one has found it easy to keep a company alive in Mongolia, having made it this far, I think they deserve more interest than they are getting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $94.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.28K 582.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 594687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.