NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Positive Metallurgical Results Further Defines Flowsheet, page-52

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Maybe its true,but oresorting tend to be fairly reliable in real life productions compared to what the preconstruction results can show,and just because its lower grade ore it doesnt change the ability of the machine to sort the machibe will look for arsenal pyrite quartz veins which is exactly what it search for in many ore sorting tasks worldwide the other most common to sort for an XRT is Sulphide bearing mineralisation. Also oresorting isnt a factor which can go so wrong that it screw a project into trouble.
    You can adjust the sorting parameters in real time by software to almost any factors, and i think this is the reason why we will be able to get out profitable ore from previously considered true waste rocks,and the treshhold for that excercise in our case most probably will be at the 0.10-0.12g/t average grade material. Of course from 0.1-0.12g/t we not gona pull out 90% of the contained gold but maybe 30-40% which are exceptionally high grade few rocks,and so by doing that we generate cost covering ounces from hardcore waste basically.
    (Of course what you consider waste is mainly upto your assumed gold prices because at 1800Us/oz price probably our cut of grade also would go as low as 0.1-0.12g/t but i try to calculate with lower gold prices.)

Since mining is one of our biggest part of the costs,this way we might be trully getting to this very little to no strip ratio at all,So probably the first 5 year or so we might be able to go on 0.3:1 or 0.5:1 waste to ore ratio,which of course would reduce our operating expenses significantly.

Using the bigest equipments for less/no selective bulk mining with super low to no strip ratio would mean that potentially we save more than 10% of the overall gold production cost. I generally calculate for our operation with 1.9-2US/t of cost /t mined dirt.So the significant reduction in the strip ratio could mean 1 dollar /ton of moved dirt cost staying in our pocket which is really huge considering our average ore grade.

The other thing which is important, our mine operation footprint will be super small comparably to heap leaching with laughably small potential enviormental impact.
    The potentially toxic residue Wet tailings discharge will be <0.5MTPA! Which is really not much, compared to almost any gold mining operations. And this is why Chris said that most probably we dont need to go trough the most stringent longest lead time full blown enviormental impact studies which will save us money,time,and reducing permiting risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.