MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Ann: Positive Nine Month RA Results For Mesoblast Cell Therapy, page-30

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am hoping to listen to it later on at leisure.. Thank you for your short take on it. It sounds great!

Biotechs are so slow in delivering...but if you are OK with that, rewards are mind boggling and life changing....The only negative with MSB is that we were not able to hold the sp at that $10 high when we have reached it....a decade or two ago we probably would have...but now shorting is as good a tool of making money as going long/accumulating so it is much harder to retain the value..even with a positive news the value is dropping and dropping.....even my best performing stocks are losing heaps of value in short/med term ...it is quite unpleasant yo-yo but nothing I can do about it (unless I was selling and realising the profits, which I am not very good at)...
    I am staying put here and wish I could buy some more...but I am travelling to Europe soon for 4 months and I am trying to save some money for all the wonderful trips I will be doing over there, so no ASX shopping for me atm...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.