RCE 2.13% 46.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Positive Oral Data on New RECCE 435 Against H. pylori, page-18

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    This already exists. Its called the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Special Access Scheme (SAS).

They have supplies at Royal North Shore hospital in Sydney. Its not as simple as just injecting to anyone. The doctor has to endorse it and the patient also needs to accept it. An untested drug could cause even more harm and discomfort in the final days if the person has a reaction to it. I am not sure if it has been used yet - I think Recce would have to release results to market for transparency. If a patient that was already going to die tries Recce and still dies then people might blame the product or say it doesn't work - lots to consider.

However, Recce is endorsed by a leading physician for use at Royal North Shore and other University Hospitals. This is why the doctor administered himself with the compound. A healthy adult male was exposed to Recce and showed no adverse affects - probably what we will expect from Phase 1 human trials. Obviously this is anecdotal and one from one, but at least he can encourage his patients to use this with full integrity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $4.642K 9.973K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 51967 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.