LPM 15.8% 11.0¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

Well..It took 4-5 years for CXO to get to where LPM is now at...

1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Well..

It took 4-5 years for CXO to get to where LPM is now at PFS alike stage.

BP33 MRE wasn't even 4Mt when it started. BP33 and even Grant (if I remember correctly) wasn't even CXO's finding, acquired from another explorer by Stephan back then.

LPM did the similar feat (even better) in less than half period through their own drilling, listed in ASX, drill began in mid 2022 and delivered 4Mt in late 2023.

Apart from some delays (for whatever reasons) - to date, Dr Bin and team haven't failed anything, promises that they made.

2nd or even 3rd resource (Perseverance, Cai, Jennys) will be arriving. Simon was saying this for 2nd time.

These guys are not mocking around, Canmax locked, mine application submitted, so much of great updates are underway.

Let's just do a simple math.

Africa (Zimbabwe to be precise) SC production would be a bit cheaper than Oz exploration. However, don't forget Logistic, transport and other related costs.

Due to poor (road) infrastructure, smaller truck loads are basically the only available option while we are using much larger trucks with high infrastructure.

It'd take 60 days for Africa SC to arrive China

From Oz to ChinaC about 16 days - could even be faster from Lei as port of Darwin is only 40+km drive.

CATL, Canmax - they are not idiots.

What they want is juicy, high quality Spod from Lei and all other LPM's tenements, at much faster speed of course.

Their other benefit/confidence is LPM's ownership compared to most others.

Bin+CATL own majority (>50%) so no one can touch this stock like most others. Not even Gina, Chris

Canmax will invest 50% of DSO set up cost (another 50% would be non-diluted loan).

Would they have done otherwise? I don't think so
    Last edited by trade2rich: Today, 00:45

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.015(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $14.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 11.8¢ 9.9¢ $68.50K 639.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 30800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.