BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Pseudoyes, the inability of present drugs to clear reserviours...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Pseudo

yes, the inability of present drugs to clear reserviours is what prevents HIV from being cured. These drugs do manage to keep the disease reasonably at bay for most pateints by clearing the virus from the accessible blood stream, but only while they continue to keep on the treatment. Latent virus enables new viral loads the moment treatment is stopped. Any drug that can remove or prevent latent virus reserviours developing will be hailed as a cure, most likely.

This is why the cure word was thrown around regarding BIT225, especially back in later 2018. We still have the detailed results/analysis to be released, as well as the 011 trial outstanding with more severe cases of HIV patients. Any big improvement with these patients will prove monumental for Biotron. But even in this present trial with standard patients and care, any significant improvement will not go unnoticed. Note that these preliminary trial headlines are all indicative of what Biotron is attempting to demonstrate.

I think what has not been said here is very telling, that is, the full data analysis. In my view there is a physiological link between reserviour cell reduction/clearance and the increased observance of key immune cells. More on that another time.

Full data analysis, BIT225-011 trials results, and of course, phase III of the future will hopefully one day permit the cure word to be used more appropriately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.