BIT 3.70% 5.6¢ biotron limited

Just a quicky after reading some above, particularly...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Just a quicky after reading some above, particularly Nails&glue's analysis

without seeing the full data set, I'm confident by these headline results shown thus far because there easiest interpretation state that the trial has achieved its purpose. They can't say that and later release data that does not support it, and unfortunately I don't have a conspiratorial bone in my body, and if I did, I'd rip it out!

It is not possible to provide detailed analysis without the full data set. Comments above stating that the results seem to be no different from previous trial are premature. Most importantly though, it is the analysis of the full results in light of 6 more years of learning that has to be considered. HIV is a ocmplex disease and many unknowns still remain, and even though the latest ART has improved, any new progress will be well recieved.

The importance of rapid reduction in plasma viral load is critical because it enables higher levels of CD4 T cells to maintained. These cells are the primary immunity response cells, but many other cells involed in the equation and are too numerous to mention now. Keep in mind though that CD4 cell counts are a principle measure of disease progression.

They are actually prone to be latched upon by HIV cells prior to penetration and replication, utilizing its Vpu viroporin, just as SARS2 uses its own E viroporin to penetrate. Then viral assemby rapidly occurs leaving to CD4 cell death rapid generation of new virus, resulting in a weakened immunity from the twofold effect of having less CD4 cells and more virus that goes on to further replicate. Hence the need for rapid intervention.

The cytokine storm that we became familiar with C19 also plays a part here.

Any drug that reduces viral load quicker will most likely be well received, especially if it has a new mode of action and with immuntherapy benefits. The oustanding data analysis will shed light on how the immune system benefits, which was lacking in the previous trial.

Nothing wrong now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $44.05K 819.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152066 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 109730 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 183067
Last updated 15.53pm 06/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.