BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Correct @#I'm a conservative by nature but only because I'd...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Correct @#

I'm a conservative by nature but only because I'd prefer mango plantations to wind farms.

I'd rather keep politics out of science, but this requires qualifying. Humans are political animals by nature, so we can't escape it, so therefore we must work to make politics a worthy enterprise. Therefore the growing disdain for the political process recently in democratic countries is counter productive to what's best for a nation. Sure, the right to protest is part of the enterprise, but unfortuantely I feel the critics have taken a step too far, which is in the direction of anarchy. Too many believe that is a good thing. Bullshit; they don't know how good they have it. Go visit a country like (North) Yemen........ I did, and bolted the moment a friendly and wise official gave me a tip-off to get out. The point is, Western Democracy is the best we have. Study it and learn its presuppositions that make it tick.

As for Trump, like most oberservers, he's seen as a vile individual, and as such I'd be reluctant to vote for him if I was there, even if he belongs to the conservative bunch. Unbridled conservativism is on its way to becoming extremism, just as excessive progressiveness is. The middle way is always best.

I'm sure that both sides in the US will proclaim the death of any disease if they see a political advantage. That's the way it works, but the trick is not to get to hung up in the political process, but consider the subject in itself.

Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 07/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.