BIT 3.70% 5.6¢ biotron limited

Josh101the market focus on any specific assett can sometimes act...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2395
    Josh101

the market focus on any specific assett can sometimes act 'irrationally.' This is because the market is a human affair......... and humans very often act..........

BIT225 has performed in the past for the ASX, but now suffers some investment fatigue. There would be sellers today who bought in years ago just waiting to get out and aren'tr interested in the future. There are traders entered recenty when there was the 300% spike and those of today, whom by the way are most likely accounting for most trades today, who are trying to make a quick quid.

The traders will come and go like ripe mangoes, picking the best and offloading the remainder.

Underneath all this and the real driving force is BIT225. It knows nothing about traders, only HIV and C19 viruses, where it does its job accordingly. This work will become further exposed overtime. The repercussions for traders/investors will fluctuate based on their own perogatives and the multitide of variable situations that they find themselves in relative to the assett.

Personally, I'm very optimistic for the long term and for what its worth, the short term will be ok as well, just as it has been proving recently. Those crying are those who mostly bought in much higher a long time ago and have been bemoaning since, even if pretending they are non holders are way in front etc.

Since I entered just over 4 years ago, I've also bemoaned the time taken to get this far, specifically with the C19 trials. I figured the forst human trials would have occured in the earlier days of the pandemic considering BIT225's extensive HIV trial history and the urgency to find a new drug for C19. I believe this delay will be a topic of the future when/if 225 proves successful and some expert in the pandemic space sees the HIV trial history, the first animal C19 trials, and asks the question....... why so long. Anyway, that is for a future discussion. On my interest though in C19 when enetring, read here https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/43808854/single (apologies to the locals).

But for now it is all about HIV, even if the C19 results are most likely around the corner, like days...... weeks at most.

I do not expect the follow up results for this specific trial to be too far away either, but there is the other associated HIV outsanding too, so plenty to look forward to short term.

The stock will move from here overall.

Believe in the bat,

Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $51.10K 945.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4281 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 625000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 183067
Last updated 15.53pm 06/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.