PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I find it pretty amusing the amount of negativity from a small...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I find it pretty amusing the amount of negativity from a small number of people (most of whom we've never seen before) either directed at other long-time members here or the management. I mean seriously, if your DD was based purely on speculation regarding a pending Serepta partnership then you did nothing more than gamble. I have no problem with people posting on here with speculation but at the end of the day you yourself are responsible for your own investment decisions.

Going into this trading halt I wanted to know three things. Whether the trail had final approval, the details of the trial itself and how it was funded. Everything I wanted to know was answered. It was like the fog was lifted and for goodness sake, this company is now in an amazing position and is now further de-risked compared to last week. I never had any plans to sell today.. Or tomorrow.. Or the next day. So what do I care about the price going down in the short-term. The news today only strengthens my resolve in the company itself and where it is heading.

I never planned to buy any additional shares in this company over and above what I already had, but based on the news and the price action you bet your ass I bought more today.
    Last edited by Ressy: 01/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.