MGT 0.00% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

g’day Realinvestor.yeah, all of those options are probably on...

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day Realinvestor.
    yeah, all of those options are probably on the table. I was heavily involved with government supported industry groups when I was chairman of our industry association back in the day; sat on the PM’s strategic planning council as well. That was an eye opener.
    but they’re all about support, not direct investing.

But this is very good imho, major funders look for any assistance they can get, so a government stating openly their macro plan for the industry would be a huge boost to miners in securing that funding. Indeed, if they’re working on securing $10billion, not sure why Management wouldn’t go for a bigger slice and go with the full on plant up front. But we have to back them in their decisions. Scaling back makes it even more likely it will get up. But as someone else mentioned, that smaller output will limit offtake deals in the short term.

the announcement did say a combination of debt and equity, which is normal. Hopefully, by the time the equity portion is announced, our SP/mkt cap is way higher to lower dilution. But dilution is part of any emerging junior’s path to production and profitability.

that risk will remain until the funding deal is signed, sealed and $ delivered. Then we have implementation risk, which with magnetite, we know is a bit higher. But all that’s manageable, with quality competent people, which seems like we have.

long was to go, but it’s looking better than I thought.

a presentation style update setting things out simply, including that government assistance etc, would help the market fully understand. Clearly a bit of confusion out there. Plus the inevitable buy the rumour, sell the fact traders.
    I had an extra lot bought with trading in mind. Sold that lot at 8.9, from 7.0 cost a few weeks ago. Happy with that, as it reduces my cost base. I’m also comfortable holding my investment lots.

cheers,
    ned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $33.55K 111.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19957 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 67224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.