MGT 3.57% 27.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Positive PFS Results for Razorback Iron Ore Project, page-503

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Well done mate, nothing wrong with taking profit. I wish I had done the same for small parcel at least but I just believed in MGT and kept holding. It’s a long term play for me.
    and you are absolutely correct, we have a mine now that we can dig in and make money. I can’t believe how many people came and put their rubbish pretending to try to help. To all those people, I just wanted to say, we don’t need your help. Just get out ad leave us long term holders alone. We have done our research to the extent that they can’t even imagine. We know every detail of the company and what they have been doing way more than you down rampers. We didn’t buy this stock for trading. I know there were a lot of day traders jumped in trying to make quick buck and got burnt but that is what happens to traders, you loose more than you win. Anyone who bought for long term hold will make loads of money even if you bought at the top. Patience always pays.
    I want to congratulate management of what they have achieved so far and am confident they will unlock the value for us long term shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $26.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.0¢ $43.26K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101509 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 15174 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.