MGT 0.00% 27.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Hi People,So I have been holding MGT for around 6 months.. I...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi People,

So I have been holding MGT for around 6 months.. I have been reading your posts for about as long and have always appreciated the research you do.

I am a noob and know f'all about Iron Ore. What I do know though is that the market these days is flooded with young people with discretionary income that take punts on shares like UFC matches. You guys hold all the fundamentals but there are bots, day traders and heaps of people like me that know 2/10 of f'all that chase trends... unfortunately the sheer size of this audience makes a significant impact. For this reason I trust my uneducated view on these types of movements.

Nothing you haven't already said but I think the current SP is just a mix of profit takings, unfortunate PFS timing (the steam had left) and those leaving to chase the next big news story. I sold out at 0.077 anticipating the drop and just bought back in at 0.056.

Happy days mate... we had a solid PFS and are moving to DFS. Who cares what or why a bunch of people bailed on the stock. Now it's just patience while the stocks makes it's slow climb to newer heights.

Thanks for all your work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $443 1.641K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.