MGT 0.00% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Positive PFS Results for Razorback Iron Ore Project, page-707

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Hey Bullish, totally agree with you that this project has a go forward status, they will easily get the funding here at this price and the expansion in the future will give the company huge returns long term, not to mention the future growth of the Muster Dam.

I'm not saying this is going to fail in any way, the opposite actually, I think that they are an excellent TO target even in the event they don't get their own funding, which I genuinely believe they will, it is such a small CAPEX for such high returns.

The factor that I am pointing out, is that management missed their chance to push their SP in to the 10c + range. It will be very difficult to build the amount of momentum they gave up on the 30th.

I just cant see any news on the horizon that would drive up the share price other than a joint venture with someone like FMG, BHP or RIO.

Anything else is already news that the market is already aware of and it all happens a year from now.

For me, I have a huge parcel in MGT, and I have no intention to sell any of it. I am here for the long term, I am just disgruntled at the moment with the management, I still cant understand it,

All the people that I have put onto this stock are asking "why didn't they release the PFS when they said they would, it killed the share price", and I just have to agree with them.

I just hope they can get something to the market soon that is not an already known. right now we are at 5c, how are they going to get it back up to 9c without positive news that the market is not already aware of?
    Last edited by Hamondo: 12/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.