RCE 0.00% 48.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Oh the constant dribble about the burns trials. It was the...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98

Oh the constant dribble about the burns trials. It was the hamsters before that. Just to go over the facts: It wasn’t their trial. It was run and funded by Fiona Stanley hospital. They had no rights under the trial agreement with the hospital to get any updates. Dumb agreement. James basically admitted that when I pinged him on it. They paid nothing for it and got what they paid for. Covid changed priorities. Hospital had more important things to focus on and I am sure funding a phase 1 trial on a privately owned asset would have been pretty low on their list. James went over there to pry out of them some type of information which is what got shared. A trial that looked like was going ok but didn’t get very far. The doctor that was running the trial moved on. Wish this forum would do likewise.

The DFI results look promising. It is phase 1 so they have to go slow at first to establish safety. They gave a good detailed update which is more than we get from most Bios so soon in a phase 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $86.44K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 139334 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.