PAA 5.41% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

What a presentation! What a read out! What about the results!...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    What a presentation! What a read out! What about the results!

TICK, TICK AND… TICK!

Im totally blown away as many LTers on here would be.

We have known with some certainty the ability of MPL but seeing the data, in black and white, im still in shock.

Now that we have superseded Relivrio which is valued around the $1B mark, its not out of the question for us to now be valued the same with so many upsides present (side effects, patient resuming treatment and positive case studies).

Feeling very comfortable to go all in. Will be interesting to see how the market react to this data at open tomorrow.
    500MC = ~ $1.40.

Our pie in the sky valuation that we have been reminiscing and hypothesising are now in the ball park of actually coming to fruition.

Really interested to see the action of BP who will be on notice throughout their day now (our PM) to analyse and evaluate the data and seriously look at how they can have a slice of the pie at a cheaper price before our open tomorrow. Wont surprise me if we see a TH tomorrow or within the next few weeks with a proposal/ FID or funding/ partnership. If not BP definitely funds will be on notice.

It will be interesting to see how FightMND now position themselves both financially and media wise.

We’re now on track for something big here. I wouldnt be surprised if MT and co start the ground work on phase 1 research and developments with our other suggested possible Neurodegenerative diseases like alzheimers and Parkinsons disease where autophagy is key.

Writing is on the wall and im sure PharmAust will get all the support to proceed with studies to see how out Monepantel medication can impact those terrible diseases.

Lastly, an incredible result for all the patients suffering with this incurable disease. They now have another option with minimal side effects and can live knowing they may have an extended survival time with family, friends and loved ones.

I think MT was nervous to the reality of what was before him or maybe, nervous about having to board the rocket ship to a new dimension.

Everyone here now has a ticket! Lets goo!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $69.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $58.74K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 270003 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 116651 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 141605
Last updated 15.28pm 21/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.