SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Positive Pre-Feasibility Study Enhances NAL Value, page-247

1. BAU
    2,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I dont really know why the share price has crapped itself, and I assume a nimber of people selling don't really know why they are selling.

Summary points as to why this prelude to the DFS is positive;

- PLL only for 2 years then we can piss them off, and they can pay market price if they want our Spod.
    - Indicative vlaue of NAL & Authier is $2b!?
    - SYA will be producing both carbonate and hydroxide in 2015, Koreans seem to be keen to get in early and fund the hydroxide plant in conjunction with an offtake agreement.
    - They have introduced two magnetic extraction units to the NAL plant, I suggest to ensure they extract iron from the ore and gaurantee a product that can be easily converted to hydroxide (IGO has just amended their plant to include magentic extraction and as a result they have produced their first batch of saleable hydroxide).
    - EIS, BAPE or whatever you want to call it seems to be no longer an issue due to tailings amendments, more of a process to authorise the increase daily production I suggest dry tailings will be very much preferred so I see no issue with environmental approvals (Authier now very much simplified so no issue there either).

So I look forward to the individual DFS reports over time and am happy to hold for a few years yet.

Also Moblan the monster yet to show how big she is.
    Last edited by BAU: 23/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.