SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

PRL didn’t release a PFS, it was just a scoping study. Yes, I...

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5253
    PRL didn’t release a PFS, it was just a scoping study. Yes, I called it a negative *after* it was released (erm,
    how could I read it till then?) but before market open. And the stock has since re-rated almost 30% down for the simple reason that without *any* financials, it’s impossible to value the project. Again, why would I want to own it? Not everyone with a contrary view wants to own your pet stock. Take the blinkers off.

For reference, I’m not suggesting that’s the case for SYA, there’s plenty of data for people to be able to review their valuation - I think that’s all that is happening here. Nothing wrong with the SYA projects per se, except that the previous lofty valuation that had been applied is now being viewed through the lens of cold hard data. That’s my simple point - be cautious about ‘buying the dip’ after a pivotal study like a PFS/DFS as it may not be dipping but rather re-rating. If you follow other resource juniors you’ll have seen this happening before.

I don’t pretend to be a guru, I’ve said in various posts I could well be wrong, perhaps yesterday was just panic and this thing will rip from here - so of course, take my musings with a big pinch of salt. But this is a forum for people to share their differing views (that’s what makes a market) and to follow companies like this that are of particular interest. SYA has been one of the hottest retail lithium stocks - well done to everyone on the ride so far - and now with a PFS out it’s decision time. Cheers
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 24/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.