CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    re: Ann: Positive Pre-Feasibility Study for M... Hi Wescott,

I'm still in BRM - I believe ultimately they can - but they are taking so long to give investors certainty in the two key areas, that questions should be raised about how expeditiously the company is being run in these areas. We've had the prospect of customers dangled before us for over two years. If we put our hypothetical hats on, how much further to certainty would we be down the track if a dynamo like Twiggy was running the show?...BRM would be in double figures by now. The fact remains that WR (until his talks with a Japanese mill last year seemed to peter out) was regularly raising the prospect of imminent deals - it was part of the stage 1 strategy.

BRM has an impressive asset - Marillana is low grade but large, and I think it looks commercial - WR has had two years at the helm and no deals. If a CEO is not there to get deals & engineer the company up the food chain (forgive the mixed metaphors), what the hell is he doing?? Most the PFS work was outsourced..what is management doing?

I think BRM will get there in the end, but the process is a lot slower and more tortuos than it should be. At this stage I would welcome anyone into BRM who is capable of getting out there & pounding the pavement - WR has been to China once this year....(Twiggy would be great and send a firecracker up a few sedentary backsides I have no doubt- but tell Phil he's dreamin'!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.