CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Positive Pre-Feasibility Study, page-29

1. 9,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2897
    Interesting chat. I'm sure they'll find takers for the 5% grade stuff. But the price?? Dunno...

Sure they may well get the $ figures stated - and I reckon it will be ok in the end - but others are using the same figures for 6% in a very conservative way in their DFS/PFS etc, with most forecasts having the current price retreating a bit (once brines kick in).
    Surely the figures quoted here are pretty close to the actual current price of 5%? .

Upgrade to 6% may happen if BP33 gets going - but that will take an appropriate upgrade in capex similar to what others are spending I would guess? Another $200 million? If they only have 6 - 10 MT at BP33 or so they likely leave it at the 5% if they are getting a profitable price.

Frankly with the ASX cracking down on docs lately I am surprised they let this PFS through as is.
    Surely they needed to break down the market for 5% concentrate and explain the prices rather than just ref someone else's work?? Been a few PFS recalled or delayed recently for failing very similar hurdle. I also don't recall any noting "upside" of potential further projects on a PFS doc before...aren't they mostly "This is the case with the figures we have" then the cos might throw in the upside case on presentations...

Maybe the guy on the ASX desk responsible had a flex day last Fri to watch the world cup...

I guess whatever they sell you guys are on a winner if they do get mining - and it looks like they well could.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.