PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

The next few weeks should be of interest on how we are going to...

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    The next few weeks should be of interest on how we are going to play out..

Scenario 1...
    The Ann we have been waiting for of a successful GMP run and the rest is then gravy towards the clinic..

2...We have small volume that raises the SP up a few points before any Ann...(this one i am very wary of)

3...We have large volume and an increase in SP.(leaky ship but who cares right now if its good news?)

S.1. is what we all want, but if the SP does move upwards on small volume then very possible the dreaded CR and very possible a failed run...ouch

S.3 A leaky ship towards success although would be frustrating it ceertainly at this point would be more welcome than the obvious.

So far the ship is tight and no leaks, if there was doubt of failure then we would be sold hard into and mum and dads would be left picking the sells around 0.003/4, there is around $100k right now that could be taken off the table if a wiff of failure is true, as it stands strong(as of now) then this also bodes well(for now)

What is a slight concern is that no-one is willing to step up and take a punt on the upside for only waiting a few weeks(or so)on a successful GMP, the over hang of a CR soon after a successful GMP also is weighing on any upside, hopefully a successful GMP can also be aligned with a big placement from a potential partner/jv...

Sure is dragging along and one way or another i will be glad for the news so to i can either cross this off the portfollio or relive the excitment this once had for many a couple of years back..

The next couple of weeks should be telling one of the scenarios of above..

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.