PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

You have made the assertions that the present share price is...

1. 9,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25754
    You have made the assertions that the present share price is because of Dr. Campbell's lack of ability to handle his job.

The following accompanied the last Annual Report in 2023:

Twenty largest quoted equity security holders
    DR DAX MARCUS CALDER
    CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED
    STORK HOLDINGS 2010 LTD
    DAX CALDER PTY LTD
    MR MLADEN MARUSIC
    KEMAST INVESTMENTS PTY LTD <KM STOKES S/F NO 1 A/C>

The name of Kerry Stokes will be familiar to many but the third largest shareholder may not be so well known. This is company is part of the Stork group and its head Michael Stork is an American with a lengthy history of Angel Investment and business success:

"Mr. Stork serves as a Non-Executive Chairman at Patrys. He is the Managing Director of F.J. Stork Holdings, the parent entity for PNK Holdings, an original investor in Acceptys and Patrys. He is also an Angel Investor. He was until 2004 Chairman of the Board for Dspfactory, a leading-edge developer of digital signal processing (DSP) technology for various applications including hearing aids, headsets and personal digital audio players. He has also played key roles in the management team and the Board of Directors for Unitron Industries, a hearing aid manufacturing Company that was voted one of the 50 Best Managed Private Companies in Canada for 2000. Unitron was sold to Phonak Holdings, a publicly traded Swiss Company, in 2002"

The following link contains a short interview with him but what stands out is his proactive approach to the companies he invests in as evidenced above and in this interview:

While I cannot speak for Mr. Stork it seems logical given his very proactive hands on approach that if it were as you opine that the market has lost confidence in Dr. Campbell that Mr. Stork would exercise his influence within the top shareholders to have Dr. Campbell removed. You see Mr. Stork, Dr. Caldwell and Mr. Stokes have been involved with Patrys for many, many years now and have had a long time to observe the performance of Dr. Campbell and particularly throughout the 10 year period you want others to believe he was not performing.

There is no doubting that Patrys could be in a difficult situation at the moment if once again the production run is unsuccessful. As I have said and shown the odds are always in favour of that occurring. Yet these odds are why the risk reward is so attractive when success jumps out with a big cheesy grin and says congratulations.

The fact remains however given the quality of the people with a vested interest in having competent management running Patrys the opinion of someone who is like me just an anonymous poster on HC (and whose investment strategy is hope) and provides absolutely no empirical evidence to support the claim that Dr. Campbell is a failure apart from the share price it is obvious that there is nothing in what you have posted which should give me cause for concern. Having established that I have no further interest in this matter.

By the way I am happy for you to post your opinions. I never in fact suggested otherwise.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $620 88.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5809153 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1618945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.