IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Positive preliminary data from IHL-675A Ph 1 trial, page-24

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Hey all,

I haven't been joining in discussions a lot for a while now, but have been keeping an eye on the threads, and have been appreciating everyone's constructive contributions, as always. Time to poke my head in to celebrate this milestone with you all.

For me, this was the biggest risk (and so biggest potential de-risking event) on the horizon since we received the excellent results of the IHL-42x Australian phase 2 trial. With three indication pathways at stake, this trial was either going to open the way for these pathways, or close it. In particular, the arthritis pathway shines brightly, with HCQ/Plaquenil already being an industry standard drug for arthritis and other auto-immune afflictions, in use for 60 years. Aiming to disrupt that market makes all the sense in the world.

So I've been quietly fending off trepidation about these results, and today's news has made my day. Macro events will be a downer for the next while, so this milestone is all the more appreciated.

I look forward to phase 2 for IHL-675a. Great to hear they will be conducting that trial in Australia: ostensibly the FDA approved of that approach during the pre-IND consultation process. Onwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.