PER 2.30% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Positive preliminary results from ATL1102 DMD Phase II trial, page-544

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    This has potential but not until 2b stage where they can conduct a more robust trial.

Current trial relies on motivational dependent strength tests and an immunological response that can be influenced by things like stress or fatigue or other minor illnesses. There's no placebo or control group to compare to.

The trial referenced by ANP uses MRI scanning of muscle deterioration to correlate against motivation based physical testing.

I'd prefer they used MRI scanning of muscle condition also- not immune response ( T cell count) because it can be influenced by so many things other than ATL11102.

Shows potential rather than big pharma takeover in my view. I'm not commenting on the share price though that's a different beast.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27649492

"A number of promising experimental therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) are emerging. Clinical trials currently rely on invasive biopsies or motivation-dependent functional tests to assess outcome. Quantitative muscle magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) could offer a valuable alternative and permit inclusion of non-ambulant DMD subjects. The aims of our study were to explore the responsiveness of upper-limb MRI muscle-fat measurement as a non-invasive objective endpoint for clinical trials in non-ambulant DMD, and to investigate the relationship of these MRI measures to those of muscle force and function".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $81.76K 928.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 189228 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 10352 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 9.0¢ 1
Last updated 10.35am 06/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.