RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Trials can have this affect based on how much effort is put into...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Trials can have this affect based on how much effort is put into using the product correctly.
    If a huge amount of effort is needed to use the product correctly, doctor will just put the effort in to diagnose the condition correctly.

Tbh I don’t know why they are bothering with the pneumonia/asthma side of the product. Maybe I’m wrong but personally I would hate to think serious lung conditions were diagnosed using just the sound of the cough, as from my experience, coughs can be fairly individual.

The real money is in sleep apnoea. If RAP create a good sleep apnoea app, the whole sleeep study industry will be thrown on its head.

If I’m sick with a bad cough, I want a doctor to tell me what’s wrong, not an app.

If I may need a CPAP machine for a chronic condition, I’d rather have a convient sleep study in the comfort of my own bed using RAP app rather than spend a night in a hospital with all these wires attached and someone watching me sleep.

If RAP just went sole focus on sleep apnoea and partnered with a CPAP maker, they’d justify multiples of their market cap very very fast.
    Last edited by septa: 30/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.