TLG 1.83% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Positive Results Boost Lithium-ion Battery Program-TLG.AX, page-20

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Speculation or fact? All I see is that they found evidence of prior mining that needed to be cleared but not a lack of resource.

I find myself having to take a lot of what you say with a pinch of internet... I think you speak your assumptions as if they're facts with references, really misleading. I'll humbly back down if you can prove me wrong though.. in the end, information is all I want!

Great to see TLG back... my limited charting skills tell me that closing above 32c today is significant and I am once again a holder, for now. This is what I have been waiting for from them.

I suspect we will see all sorts of resistance in the high 30s and early 40s which would require some momentum to push through. I don't know if thats possible but I hope so!

And I agree with the comments that TLG is coming off so professional compared to the competition. Really well done and it seems they definitely don't need WG around to succeed. Still dying to see some deals that will give TLG some income though. Ultimately, they need to make some money! Lots of it.
    Last edited by drchips: 11/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.010(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $187.9K 340.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83393 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 34125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.