IIQ 0.86% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

So I found yesterday's announcement interesting to say the...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    So I found yesterday's announcement interesting to say the least.

Of most value to me is the fact that they have basically shown / proved the concept that ExoNet works in the extraction of Exosomes from the plasma and that these Exosomes had scientific value.

This has been the challenge of exosome research - capturing / extracting the exosomes from fluids quickly and commercially so that the biomarkers can do their thing.

And to make it better they have shown a proof of concept that the exosome extraction worked well enough will a biomarker to potentially identify pancreatic cancer. This is the start of a potential blood test for Pancreatic Cancer (albeit this is very early stages).

But in some respects the pancreatic cancer side of this announcement (whilst potentially exciting) is not the point imho.

I think a lot still missed the importance of what they have announced.

This is a pre announcement before they launch the ExoNet product to market in the next few months.

It's an announcement saying to the Exosome research market ''Look at me - our technology works and we can potentially make your tests commercially viable"

If you haven't watched the Thermo Fisher Mini Documentary Series called ''Exosomes - the next small thing'' I would recommend you do so.

It may be the background some of you need to start understanding this area of BARD1 (and why Exosomes are an exciting research area of the future).

Remember the ExoNet product is all about capturing and extracting the exosomes so all these researchers can do their 'magic'.

I have embedded the 6 videos below.

They can also be found at the following link.

https://www.thermofisher.com/au/en/home/life-science/cell-analysis/exosomes/exosomes-documentary-episode-1.html

Happy learning.

Cheers

Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $92.66K 161.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10531 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.