1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Bahahahahaha, I swear this is the only time you’ve ever been...

1. 2,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    Bahahahahaha, I swear this is the only time you’ve ever been right, and by pure dumb luck, no evidence for your constant downramping back then, and now for that fact.
    Then there’s the same ol rhetoric about losing capital, and following my advice, unlike yourself, I don’t give financial advise, or have said this is the best thing ever, your feeble attempts of proof, that I have, has been shot down on every occasion, as for trading shares, isn’t that what the stock market is for?
    Don’t know if you’ve noticed, but on news, some stocks skyrocket, at times, it a great time to sell, then buy back when it re-rates ( don’t have to be Buffet to work that out, but then again, you are a bit slow)
    Now, can your show us all, where I wrote, you were trying to steal (that’s the proper spelling, steel, is a metal)peoples shares? Another challenge you won’t take up, like the MIN challenge.
    As for you being a downramper, it’s painfully obvious that’s what you are, you post here more than anyone else, yet you don’t own the stock. DOWNRAMPER
    if other lithium companies, are rallying, your quick to tell us all, their all in the green, and 1MC, is stagnant, yet today, 1MC is in the green, while most others are in the red, did you acknowledge that fact? NO, DOWNRAMPER.
    Scamming people you ask, you have criticised and made claims of ASIC investigations about the board, myself (to make claims like that, you must know my name, what is it?) and others, you claim to have proof, which you can’t produce, you claim that I had closed this account, and was now posting under a different name, as well as others here, I’m still here, under the same name!!!!!
    You claim everything you have posted is a 100% correct, boy oh boy, that’s a whopper sunshine, you are a compulsive liar, a scammer, work on the weak minded, people that don’t read through your previous dribble you’ve written here.
    Funniest one of all from my reply to this post, is the last line, you wrote, that I don’t discuss the stock, but look at what you wrote above it!!!!!!! All about attacking me with your fraudulent claims, you really are a one of a kind idiot, aren’t you!!!!
    Instead of posting because of raw emotion, instead, try providing factual information, why don’t you take your mindless, lying, scamming persona, and go and try and scam another group of unsuspecting people, honestly, you really are a fool of the highest order, you just don’t seem to understand that FACT.

IMG_1380.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $11.17K 3.723M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 48397880 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 38957026 85
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 243619
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.