C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Positive Results for Taronga Ore-sorting Test Work, page-196

1. 15,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2582
    horses for courses i guess, however i think thats a fairly short term view. between now and then should be some SP appreciation as i believe G2 should still get cracking, and there will be advancements for t1 including possible funding arrangements for t2 or Mt C. You may also miss the tin price rally.

But if your intention is to park a few grand for a quick trade then trying to pick the date in the future may be a better course, with assumed timing risk. However, if you want to accumulate a decent position then now would be the time to start averaging in..... buy moderate chunks and bottom draw it. Noting that the last rally we had from 1.2c - 2.6c occurred off the back of now news. So you'd be in a tight spot if we resumed our modest northern trend and your entry was around 2.8-3c for a rally to 4-5c around xmas. personally, i'm happy to stock pile at these prices to get the 122% ish from today's prices, rather than 33% from tomorrows.

ANW has always been a tough call interms of trade or invest. I think now we are likely more an investing majority over a trading one, with possibly some sitting in both camps from time to time. As an investor, i'm looking for a late 2019 maturity with as many shares as i can get between now and then.

Final thought would be, from your 7 total posts you've just made an investment decision based on an HC post..... albiet it is a @mikesz post, still a very loose way to operate my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.657K 221.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1800102 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 192802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.