C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

I might also add that typically you will see a gradual SP ramp...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    I might also add that typically you will see a gradual SP ramp up prior to expected milestone delivery. Then either a continuation pattern if a company announces good progress or a retracement if the don't.

Case in point our recent 1.2c --> 2.6c rise on the expectations of G2 coming in line roughly nowish and lack of announcement saying "Thunderbirds are go"

My view is that G2 is very very close and that we will see it ramping up prior to Christmas. Once that happens we are in revenue country and then a rapid rerate to 3.5c conversation level will follow IMO

There are now too many correlating signals to discount this possibility and jump off the train. I'm loaded up at 10x my normal portfolio allocation rules in ANW. God I hope I'm not wrong as this feels like way overweight. IMO

My charts should not be used as advice. It's just one persons view of a POTENTIAL future outcome. Plus inputs from this great community. Let's hope we have some good news post the conference. PWs language has cwnrrainly changed and to me that's a great leading indicator. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $10 818

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2000102 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 799182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.