C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

It’s your company too Pig, in fact my feeling is that once we...

1. 4,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2436

It’s your company too Pig, in fact my feeling is that once we become shareholders we all do have a little say in the company. I do know we had a discussion on this previously, so we won’t go into that now.

i feel a little differently to your stance about contacting a CEO,  sometimes I shoot off an email saying we’ll done and sometimes I shoot off one just trying to clarify something. I did send an email last week questioning exactly what you’ve just been asking and feel who better to ask than the CEO? No use getting frustrated and venting on HC, but you do feel a little better I must admit.

i did suggest to PW last week that his 6 week timeline has definitely dragged out and that as CEO, when you make a statement like that then shareholders do expect you to be close. I know Crash has talked about this and the fact is the CEO is in charge and the buck stops there, and he has a duty to ensure deadlines are met, shareholders, company and projects are all looked after and communication to be better.

I do feel we’re close to G2, but like you, are frustrated, it doesn’t take much to add a twitter post. I do wonder if- when a few holders sent emails last week- whether this prompted him to give us that Announcement earlier in the week- to appease frustrated sh.

Happy to wait on this one, but do emphasise the building of the company called ANW and its commitment to be a major Tin player is not just about the company but the man leading the company, and PW stands to profit a lot- once G2 is announced and T1 comes to fruition, and at the moment we can only judge him on his ability to lead and hit deadlines... Reckon we’re due.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.