AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Positive Results for Weaner Pig Feed Efficiency Trial, page-106

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    To all the POH Shareholders that have held on, I think I can speak for many here on Hotcopper that nobody likes to see anybody lose alot of money. It must be very disappointing that the trial did not meet its Primary Endpoint, especially after everything else POH has had to endure over the last couple of years.

POH has had unfortunate management twice now, had refused for a very long time to publish peer-reviewed data on TPM as high-lighted ad nauseum by playez; and unfortunately had some condescending hotcopper contributors that have done little to attract the average Investor and keep them engaged; let alone Institutions now.

Biosharewoman, as you have only posted mostly on 1 share over the last few years being POH, and have recently admitted that 'My family and friends (as has James Pender) suffered large losses in this company, millions of dollars (20c down to 1c)'; so one can only assume that perhaps you put too many eggs in the one basket which perplexes me coming from someone supposed to be adept in these issues.

Many years ago I used to own POH shares and posted occasionally on POH. I am a long-term Investor normally, but sold out for a small profit relatively quickly as I had a gut feeling from the way that some supposed intellectual posters interacted with others. When posters are condescending and rude to other posters/Shareholders, and consistently use their Industry experience to make others feel unwelcome and stupid - effectively trying to belittle other holders/non-holders; unfortunately you do nothing for the companies products/profile that is already in disarray.

I am grateful for that gut feeling I had all those years ago, so thank you Biosharewoman, TG, Weightlifter, POS Jev and others, now as I look back in hindsight.

Be nice to those who are less educated and have questions. This way you attract a feel-good approach from new Investors and a healthy playground for those who have an appetite for knowledge and risk - from those who are in a better position to oblige.

Many other Bio company Hotcopper threads are able to offer robust debate without branding Technology as pseudo science and the Hotcopper community there is predominantly welcoming and sharing in a way that ensures robust discussion from both sides.

Do not be bedazzled by bsw's Gilligan's Island analogy......'The last episode of the show, "Gilligan the Goddess", aired on April 17, 1967, and ended just like the rest, with the castaways still stranded on the island. It was not known at the time that it was the last episode, as a fourth season was expected but then cancelled.' Wiki

Quote: 'Politeness pays dividends - treat all with respect and all else will fall into place' - cmk1969

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $501 167K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 87092113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60451007 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.