1AI 0.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

It clearly hasn’t been easy being a long term shareholder under...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It clearly hasn’t been easy being a long term shareholder under the former regime as you say jarb but I really do think that the company is seriously on the right path here with what the new team are doing.

Some believe in the theory that we have reached “peak drug development” - that is that most drugs that are to be developed have been developed and the future lies in drug combinations to try and address markets with unmet medical needs. It is widely recognised that AI is going to be instumental not only in this discovery process but in the race to develop these combinations. The fact that Alograe has partnered exclusively with the best team in the country in this space at UNSW utilising the fastest supercomputer in the southern hemisphere positions them extremely well, validated by the fact that CSIRO are providing grant funding for specific tasks relating to the AI development.

Apart from a certain vocal shareholder who usually posts the same rhetoric (and given the recent vote can’t have that large a shareholding) , the recent EGM shows the type of support that the management has behind them. You only have to look at the votes which were 97.5% in favour or 554m for to 14m against to see that the major shareholders support the direction the company is headed. And why wouldn’t they for the reasons I’ve mentioned above.

Good luck jarb and all holders for that matter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.1K 99.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3930757 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1560359 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 100000
Last updated 12.23pm 16/05/2024 ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.